Our taster sessions are a great introduction to mindfulness for the curious. Participants leave with an understanding of the theory behind mindfulness and an experience of mindfulness building practices.
Over one and a quarter hours we will cover the science behind mindfulness and why it is being embraced by health professionals in the UK. We will introduce you to the key concepts and techniques that you can begin using right away.
We will supply a free leaflet to take away that includes information on how to take things further and links to recommended web sites and resources.
If you would like to book a taster session for staff in your organisation, please get in contact. We are always happy to design sessions to meet your needs.
- BetKnowMore (Charity)
- DEFRA (Government Department)
- Arthritis Care (National Charity)
- College of North East London (Psychology Dept)
- Mind Yourself (Charity)
- National Autistic Society, Helpline Team (National Charity)
- AS Mentoring Ltd (Autism Mentoring)
- Queen Mary University London
- Social Search (Global Recruitment Company)