Will (George) teaches mindfulness in various workplace and education settings and coaches one-to-one clients. He has practiced meditation since 2009 and keenly supports others in developing mindfulness as a foundation for living with health and happiness.
Will trained to teach mindfulness through Bangor University and Oxford Mindfulness Centre and adheres to the UK Good Practice Guidelines for mindfulness teachers.
I engage with regular training and continued professional development to enhance my effectiveness as a teacher and coach:
- Trained to Teach Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy for Life (MBCT-L), MBCT-L Teacher Training Masterclass, Oxford Mindfulness Centre (2019)
- Certificate of Readiness to Teach in the Workplace, Mindfulness in the Workplace Programme, Oxford Mindfulness Centre (2018)
- Teaching Mindfulness in Non-Clinical Settings, Oxford Mindfulness Centre (2015)
- Teacher Training Retreat Level 1, Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice at Bangor University (2014)
- Trained to Teach .b Foundations, .b & Paws bTrained to Teach .b Foundations, .b & Paws b, mindfulness in Schools Project (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Associate Certified Coach (ICF ACC), Awarded the ACC Credential by International Coach Federation (2014)